Virtual is now reality at MKY Ortho!
April 3, 2020
In order to help to continue serving our patients and the community at large during the COVID-19 outbreak we have made the leap to digital! Virtual is now reality at Morrone, Kaye and Yucha Orthodontics!
Dear Morrone, Kaye and Yucha Orthodontic patients and families,
What this means for you:
- We will be moving appointments to texting and video conference! We will reach out with details prior to your scheduled appointment.
- For emergencies, to reach the doctor on call, please call our emergency line: (856) 234-4044 and choose option 5.
- We have implemented curbside pick-up for additional aligners. Contact us if you need to schedule.
- All new consultations will be conducted virtually! If you or a family member have been considering orthodontics - we will meet you where you are, virtually! Simply click here to start: http://bit.ly/MKY-Virtual-Consult
- Please know that we remain committed to the importance of your healthcare, comfort and safety. We will continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates, and will communicate further based on the expert advice of government departments, public health authorities and healthcare professionals.
In this time of social isolation, we look forward to seeing you and continuing to make you smile!
Stay safe and healthy,
Dr. Morrone, Dr. Kaye, Dr. Yucha and the team at MKY Orthodontics