Stickables, The Newest Accessory to Your Child’s Smile
January 14, 2021
If you’re a parent of a 6-9 year old, you’re going to want to know about Stickables. They’re the newest release by Invisalign - the leading manufacturer of clear orthodontic aligners - and your kiddo is going to be interested.
While many parents come to our practice with teens, we (and the American Association of Orthodontics) actually advocate having your child seen by age 7. Why? At this early age, a trained orthodontic eye can spot development and, in certain cases, begin treatment that will ease and shorten your child’s overall need for orthodontic work.
But, getting back to the point: What are Stickables??? Stickables are fun stickers that are specifically designed to decorate your child’s Invisalign aligners. They’re non-toxic, totally safe, and super fun! Below are some of the reasons we at, Morrone, Kaye & Yucha Orthodontics, love them too:
At Morrone, Kaye & Yucha Orthodontics, we are always working to create a fun environment where we build real relationships with our patients and their families. Your child’s self-confidence along with a healthy smile are of utmost importance - it's one of the reasons we love Stickables.
If your child is approaching their 7th birthday (or if it’s already passed) and their smile is begging for some Stickables style - contact our practice. We offer complimentary consultations - virtually or in-person - and will build a customized treatment plan based on your child’s needs.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation - we can start virtually or in person - your choice!
Moorestown: 856-234-4044 | Mount Holly: 609-267-1221
Or enter your info in our Virtual Consultation widget on the bottom of your screen. We can’t wait to meet you!
- Our youngest patients can have fun customizing their aligners to show off their treatment and new smile
- Stickables give kids a sense of control and autonomy in their treatment
- They allow you, the parent, to embrace your kid’s unique style - strengthening your relationship during the difficult tween years and increasing their self-confidence.
- Less commitment - more style.
- Remember the fun of picking your bracket colors for Valentine’s Day only
to wish they were something new come March? Stickables can swap out
with each aligner - 2 weeks tops!
- And, unlike colored bands on brackets, your child can swap out their
designs on their own, as often as they’d like!
- Harder to lose - not quite invisible means these aligners are less likely to get tossed in a napkin at the lunch table and subsequently trashed.
- Translation for grown-ups: less money spent on replacement aligners
- Bottom line: Invisalign Stickables makes wearing aligners fun!