Architecting Smiles & Building Relationships
November 30, 2022
At Morrone, Kaye & Yucha Orthodontics, our team is committed to providing the highest quality clinical care and personalized service in a warm and compassionate atmosphere. Our doctors and staff enjoy getting to know each patient and their families, and love creating relationships that last multiple generations.
We pay personal attention to every patient and make sure they are educated on what we're doing every step of the way. You'll never feel out of the loop or pressured into any decisions at our practice. We take the time to make sure our treatment plans are clear and we work hard to get excellent results for every single patient and their family.
Drs. MaryBeth Morrone, Richard Kaye and Benjamin Yucha have over 65 years of combined experience in the orthodontic field – the highest of any orthodontic practice in the region.
Our greatest goal is to give you the healthy, straight, beautiful smile that you’ve always wanted. We understand that choosing to receive orthodontic care is a big decision, and we respect your reasons for wanting to improve the way you look and feel. Our practice will work with you every step of the way to make sure that your orthodontic care is as rewarding as possible.
MKY Ortho utilizes the latest technology, and offers the greatest flexibility to our patients - from convenient locations and hours, to transparent adult pricing, to no upcharges for Invisalign clear aligner treatment. Because we are a small family owned business, we also have the flexibility to build unique treatment plans for each and every patient we see.
Read on to hear why patients choose us:
- FLEXIBLE FINANCING - We offer easy, flexible, interest free in-office financial plans to fit your budget
- INTRAORAL SCANNING TECHNOLOGY - NO MORE GOOP! Our iTero® digital scanners replace the need for conventional impressions.
- NO UPCHARGE FOR INVISALIGN - Many offices charge more for Invisalign treatment than braces, but we offer metal braces, clear braces, and Invisalign all for the same price.
- WE SAY “YES” TO INVISALIGN - We have years of experience treating all types of cases with Invisalign. If you have been told “you aren’t a candidate for Invisalign”, it is likely our office will tell you otherwise.
- “STAY ON TIME” PHILOSOPHY - Your time is valuable. We ensure you are consistently seen and treated in a timely manner.
- CONVENIENCE - Two Locations that offer convenient hours, including early mornings and 2 evenings per month
- SAME DAY STARTS - If you are ready for treatment at your initial consultation visit, we make every effort to start your treatment that same day.
Dr. MaryBeth Morrone
“I am truly blessed to live and work in such a wonderful community. I enjoy getting to know my patients and their families, and it is always such an honor to know that I have made a difference in so many of my patients' lives. I couldn't ask for a better job or for better people sharing their smiles with me. I look forward to working with you."
Dr. Richard Kaye
“Seeing my patients’ reaction when they first look in the mirror after treatment gives me the greatest satisfaction. I’m blessed with a profession that allows me to provide a wonderfully fulfilling service to those in our community, which in turn, earns me the respect and kindness of so many families. I am very passionate about my treatment results and the effect it has on the confidence and self-esteem of my patients."
Dr. Benjamin Yucha
“I feel fortunate to live and work in such a wonderful community. Being able to create beautiful smiles while forming relationships with patients and their families is why I am passionate about orthodontics. I am constantly learning more about the dynamic field of orthodontics through attending continuing education courses and am committed to bringing the most up to date and efficient treatment modalities to my patients."
Now that you know a little more about us, we hope to get to know you as well! Click below to schedule a complimentary consultation. We can’t wait to meet you!